3D printing implementation in your clinic
On-Demand Course | Learn at your pace
Start 3D printing efficiently in your clinic in one month
This course is a four-sessions on-demands of online lessons that covers the introductory aspects of implementing 3D printing at your practice including factors to choose an optimal printer, what you need beside the 3D printer, how to setup your lab, how to start and build your systems. Your team can join these sessions.
4 sessions of on-demand classes and one session of live discussion.
This course is great for those who would like to improve their existing workflow or implement 3D printing systems from scratch.
- 3D scanning and desktop printing technology
- SLA, DLP, and mSLA/LCD desktop printers
- Maintenance & troubleshooting of a 3D printer
- How to setup a digital lab
- Efficient clear retainer fabrication
- Digital software platform