You will learn
Digital Orthodontics Hub is established to provide supports to orthodontists and their teams in adapting digital orthodontics within their clinics to provide personalized, high quality care to patients.
We offer a simple solution to get you into aligner fabrication at your clinic using a customized digital workflow for you.
- Are you ready to start making your aligners at your clinic?
- Do you have a 3D printer or you are in the market for one? Are you searching for the best plastic available?
- Do you want to reduce your lab costs and speed up treatment time for your aligner patients?
- Do you know where to start?
Upcoming Intro to in-house aligner fabrication courses
January 2020 | Seattle Course
October 2019 | Seattle Course
What to expect from the intro to aligner fabrication course
Dr. Rooz Khosravi is a clinical assistant professor at the University of Washington. He teaches at both graduate and dental student levels primarily on topics related to digital technology and oral biology.
Dr. Rooz founded and practices at Porth, a modern boutique orthodontic clinic in Sammamish, WA. In addition to private practice and academic life, Dr. Rooz is an orthodontist-scientist consultant at uLab Systems, BayMaterials and SprintRay. In these capacities, he assists with accelerating the development of advanced software and materials to push the boundaries of digital orthodontics.
Dr. Rooz has extensive knowledge of and experience with 3D imaging and printing. He is an expert in clear aligner therapy and has been conducting studies to better understand the available clear aligner systems. Dr. Rooz is a second generation dentist in his family. Raised by a dentist-engineer duo, he has a passion for science and enjoys interacting with patients in his daily practice. Dr. Rooz, his wife Elly and their young son live in Sammamish.
This one day course is curated specifically for orthodontists and their team on how to implement an agile aligner fabrication workflow in order to scale up in-clinic aligners production.
You will be provided a blueprint on the equipment and materials that you need as well as training with uLab software. At the end of your training, you will be provided a free 30-days access to uLab software to practice what you are going to learn.
- Introduction to uLab Systems; basic training on uLab systems specifically tailored for aligner therapy (hands-on)
- Comprehensive review on available plastics for clear aligner therapy; tips and tricks on fabricating aligners at your lab
- Comprehensive review of 3D printers relevant to aligner fabrication, including pros and cons as well as a comparison of the common printers on the market
- Introduction to agile aligner fabrication workflow in order to scale up in-clinic aligners production
- Roundtable discussion on challenges with starting to implement in-clinic aligners
- Records review of patients with mild, moderate, and complex malocclusion treated with in-clinic aligners
This course includes a 30 mins follow up remote video meeting with Dr. Rooz to answer all your future questions.
Registration fee: $950 for orthodontists; $500 team members (limited to 2)
how this course changed my peers daily pratice
In-house clear aligner fabrication offers multiple advantages to your practice. Main advantage is providing agile appliance delivery. Here is a video showing how #uLabSystems incorporated features in uDesign to virtual remove attachments...
Automated in-house aligner fabrication is going to be next wave of improvement for orthodontist interested to fabricate their appliance in their clinic. #2020 . This is a retainer trimmed by uContour, an automated retainer and aligner tr...
Please contact Support@orthodontics.io for any questions, and inquire about a special rate for orthodontics residents and faculty members.